During the COVID pandemic, many patients may still require specialist care.
The following changes have been implemented for the safety of patients and staff:
- Strict hygiene practices are in place for all staff and patients. We will continue to update these as we follow current guidelines from our governing bodies, including NSW Health and the NSW Government.
- All patients will be asked a series of screening questions when booking appointments and on the day of the appointment. Patients at risk may be required to get tested prior to an appointment.
- Patients may be required to undergo temperature checks prior to their appointment.
- Appointments will be staggered throughout the day to minimize the number of people in the rooms at any one time and to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- The set-up of the waiting room, front desk and consulting room has changed so that social distancing can be properly maintained.
- Dr Levin may be wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) for your safety and his safety.
- The consulting room and all high touch surfaces will be regularly cleaned with hospital grade disinfectants.
- Elective surgical procedures will be considered (pending Government restrictions) but additional testing for COVID-19 prior to the surgery may be required.
Our team looks forward to continuing to provide you with the highest level of care during this difficult time.