BA (Ling), MSLP, MSPA, CPSP
Joanne is a dual qualified Audiologist and Speech Pathologist with extensive experience in both paediatric and adult diagnostic testing. She has a diploma in Audiometry and a Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology. She is a member of Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) and the Australian College of Audiology (ACAUD).
Joanne has expertise in both paediatric and adult Audiology and sees patients of all ages. She offers the following services:
- Hearing tests – all are reported on the day of testing and a copy is provided to the patient.
- Assessment of candidacy for hearing aids, as well as fitting, sales and after sales support.
- Tympanometry to assess Eustachian tube function and safety to fly or dive (these patients are normally required to see an ENT Specialist in addition to Audiology testing).
- Speech discrimination testing and acoustic reflexes.
- Professional and custom fit ear plugs for swimming or noise reduction – Joanne receives numerous referrals from the Australian Defence Force due to the high quality of her plugs, excellent service and fitting and quick turnaround time.
Patients can be referred directly to Joanne if they don't need an ENT assessment. All her hearing tests are reviewed by Dr Brett Levin or one of the other ENT specialists at ENT Clinics.