BSpHSc, MClinAud, MAudSA (CCP)
Amanda is a fully qualified Audiologist with extensive experience is both paediatric and adult diagnostic testing. She has completed a Bachelor of Speech and Hearing Sciences as well as Masters of Clinical Audiology. She is a full member of the Audiological Society of Australia.
Amanda has expertise in both paediatric and adult Audiology and sees patients of all ages. She offers the following services:
- Hearing tests – all are reported on the day of testing and a copy is given to the patient.
- Assessment of candidacy for hearing aids, as well as fitting and sales of hearing aids.
- Tympanometry to assess Eustachian tube function and safety to fly or dive (these patients normally need to see an ENT Specialist in addition to Audiology testing).
- Speech discrimination testing and acoustic reflexes.
- Professional and custom fit ear plugs for swimming or noise reduction - Amanda gets several referrals from the Department of Defence due to the high quality of her plugs, excellent service and fitting, and quick turnaround time.
Patients can be referred directly to her if they don't need an ENT assessment but would benefit from Audiology services. All her hearing tests are reviewed by Dr Brett Levin or one of the other ENT specialists at ENT Clinics.